Christmas Countdown

mandag 17. september 2012

If the Shoe Fits - DT OLLCB

Good morning to you all :)
Today we have a new challenge for you alt Ooh La La Challenge Blog,
and the theme this time is
"If The Shoe Fits"
A perfect challenge for a shoelover as me - oh, how I wish I'd have shoes like the one I've used in my card!
I'm pretty sure there are more of you shoeloving girls out there, and I hope that you will join in on our challenge this forthnight.

I've used image and paper from the Shoes In Bloom-collection - not easy to choose between all those lovely shoes and papers, but I ended up with this "musical" shoe.
I made the card as an easel-card, and chose not to use too much embellishments and decorations, as I wanted to show the shoe most.
The stamp is from a stampset I've had for ages. The shoebrads were bought at Panduro a looong time ago. They were pink, but I used Versamark inkpad and black embossingpowder to colour them black (think I was pretty clever there ;)
I attached a shoecharm to the black laceribbon.
Behind the picture I placed a black cardboardmatting, and used a black lace beneath the image.


The sentiment says "if the shoe fits: buy one in every colour!"
So girls, I hope you'll take a hop over to Ooh La La Challenge Blog, 
to see what the rest of the DT-girls there have made 
(oooh, there are sooo much lovely to see! - lucky me have had the chance to see it earlier ;),
and join our shoe-challenge.


2 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card one of my fav shoes and paper
    Wendi x

    SvarSlett
  2. It is perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I have read this publish and if I may I wish to recommend you few fascinating things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things approximately it!

    SvarSlett