Christmas Countdown

mandag 3. september 2012

Teddy Bear Antics at Ooh La La Creations

Monday morning and time for a new challenge at Ooh La La.
I hope you all will take the time to join in on this one.
The theme the coming fortnight is Teddy Bear Antics.
I have used papers and an image from the Boys To Men collection - I had a hard time choosing what to use among all the lovely images and papers, but ended up with these lovely teddies in the garden.
And notice the autumncoloured leafbrads I found in a drawer!
Aren't they just perfect for a fallcard like this!
The kite is also a finding from a drawer.
 I've had some of those for a looong time, but haven't found any use of them - until now :)

This is the inside, with a birthdaygreeting (Norsk Stempelblad AS), the autumncoloured leaves again and faux stitching (in orange!) around the panel:
I hope I've given you a little inspiration to dig out your teddies and join our challenge - do hop over to 
Ooh La La Creations to see what the rest of the ladies have made.

I'll send my teddybear-fall-card to the following challenges:
Here Come The Boys #35 - Teddy Bears
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Everybody Art #202 - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Panduro - Alt er Tilladt (Anything Goes)
Cutie Pie #26 - No Flowers

***

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog
I love and appreciate all comments
Have a nice day


8 kommentarer:

  1. Oh I love the little kite embellishment. Thanks for sharing with us at Here Come The Boys!Hugs! Mojca

    SvarSlett
  2. Fabulous card good luck with the Here come the Boys #35 - Teddy Bears challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    SvarSlett
  3. such a fabbie card, love the leaf embellishments
    hugs and best wishes

    SvarSlett
  4. What a fab fun card, I love that cheerful kite. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    SvarSlett
  5. Vielen Dank fürs Mitmachen bei EAC.
    Liebe Grüße Doreen

    SvarSlett
  6. This is delightful with the fun fall themem and those cool leaf brads

    SvarSlett
  7. This is a gorgeous card, thanks for joining in the fun at Here Come The Boys Challenge Teddy Bears.
    Teresa x

    SvarSlett
  8. Sweet card and I love the continuation inside! Thank you for sharing your fab work with us at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    SvarSlett