Christmas Countdown

fredag 21. september 2012

Christmas Pop-Up Card

 Good morning everyone.
Today I'll show you one of the cards I've made this last week.
(I was up early, early taking pictures, though it's a day off from work - in fact I'm not going to work untill Tuesday afternoon ;)
On this card I made the inside first, then it fell into my mind that I had to make a frontside to the card as well - but how should I make it, with so much going on inside the card??!?
I used quite some time thinking, trying and moving papers and images around, but felt everything was too messy, too noisy... I needed I calm and simple front! 
Then, on Wednesday, the sketch at Midweek Magnolias came, and everything fell into it's place. I knew which papers, image, embellishments, everything I'd use for the front was clear to me! Except the fact that I hadn't received the ribbon and charms yet...
Luckily it fell into my mailbox Thursday! So while my boyfriend installed the new dishwasher (a terrible week without it!!!), I finished this card :)
Further down you can find the list of materials I used for the card, so now I'll just show a few pictures of it:

 
 
 

Material List:
Cardstock: Bazzill
DPs: PoppyDesign
Ink: Adirondack Earthtones Espresso, DistressInk WalnutStain
Stamps: Images Magnolia, Texts Kort & Godt
Other: Magnolia DooHickeys (Tree, Fence and Tag), Aleene's True Snow, Stampendous CrystalGlitter, Crushed Velvet BonBon and Cupcake Flock, Glitterstickles (CottonCandy, BabyBlue,Cinnamon, Diamond, FrostedLace, Icicle, StarDust), Laces, Cheesecloth, Halfpearls, Glitter, Ribbon, Charms (Kort&Godt), LiquidAppliqué, Snowwriter and Glistening Snowwriter (Both DecoArt), Spellbinders Scalloped Circles LG,
Techniques: Card folded after tutorial from Splitcoaststampers, Sewing, Images coloured with ProMarkers, All edges are inked with DistressInk

I'll send my Pop-Up-Christmascard to the following Challenges:
MDUC #164 - Pop Up Card
Midweek Magnolias #29 - Sketch
Paper Play #38 - Choose a Holiday
Creative Inspirations #181 - Christmas in September
 Just Keep On Creating - Christmas is around the corner
Papelitos #112 - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door #36 - Anything Goes
Alota Rubberstamps #91 - 3D-projects
Fashionista Challenge #7 - Anything Goes Christmas


If I have broken any challengerules, I'm really sorry, it is NOT my intention, but sometimes I mix them completely...

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog

***

10 kommentarer:

  1. Firstly any week without a dishwasher is a terrible week!
    There is nothing worse when you are pushing papers around trying to figure it out but what you have come up with using, even being able to envision the charms and ribbons (thankfully they came) is just perfect.
    The inside of this card is just beautiful so much detail and so pretty. Well done on stepping up to our pop-up card challenge.
    Thanks for joining and sharing with us this week at MDUC this week. Hugs from Bron xo

    SvarSlett
  2. I'm so glad that you didn't get a nasty case of dishpan hands without your dishwasher Lisbeth! WOW I just love the gorgeous scene you've created with your pop up elements :)There's nothing more frustrating than when the pieces just won't come together for you.. but in the end your card front turned out beautifully. An amazing card.

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under for the Pop Up Challenge this week!

    Sharon x

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow.... your pop up card so gorgeous ! You have made a beautiful scene. Thanks for joining us at Fashionista Challenge

    SvarSlett
  4. Such an adorable card Love the pop up. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

    SvarSlett
  5. Utrolig vakkert pop up kort Lisbeth! Kjempeflott julescene med Magnoliana i julestrida:)
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos MDUC denne uken.
    God helg til deg!
    Klemmer fra Camilla

    SvarSlett
  6. Wow this is just fabulous what a great take on the sketch over at Midweek Magnolia and my word what a wonderful surprise inside how magical!! Thanks for joining in our challenge this week this is just superb! Love Chanelle xxx

    SvarSlett
  7. Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
    What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
    hugs Ria

    SvarSlett
  8. Hello and what a lovely Christmas card... I am just loving all the pop up cadrs lately!
    Thanks so much for joining with the Fashionistas this week... if you have not completed the blog hop, every one who enters and completes the hop is elidgable for each DT members blog prize AND the LOTV sponsor prize!! And then there is also a VOTING prize when the voting part of the challenge comes along... LOTS TO WIN!!!

    Hugs,
    Rina

    SvarSlett
  9. WOW. I am totally rendered speachless WOW is all I can say. ;) Thank you so much for playing along with us this month at Alota Rubber Stamps.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    SvarSlett
  10. This web site is mostly a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it.

    SvarSlett