Christmas Countdown

onsdag 5. september 2012

Lucky Me


Do I brag if I write to tell that I have won a prize?!!?
So be it! I have to show you what I've got!
Earlier this summer I joined in on a Sketchy Colors challenge - and won! Yesterday I got mail - a thick envelope in the mailbox, from Maya.
I have already tried the dies, and oh, were they georgeous! I plan to use them on a card really soon . I've already used one of the lovely stamps - LOL

I also got this lovely card - a cardfolding I really have to try very soon :)
"Mum, you HAVE to buy that fence!" was Heddas reaction when she looked at it...

Thanks a lot Maya and Sketchy Colors!

5 kommentarer:

  1. Congrats on your lucky win ;)

    SvarSlett
  2. Så hyggelig at premien din er vel fremme.
    Nå er inklinkz i orden hos Sketchy Color, har du et bidrag så lever det før kl.21.00 for å være med i trekningen av premien...
    Masse lykke til.

    Klem fra Kaia

    SvarSlett
  3. One other issue is that if you are in a predicament where you do not have a cosigner then you may really want to try to exhaust all of your federal funding options. You will discover many grants or loans and other scholarships and grants that will present you with funding to help you with institution expenses. Thanks a lot for the post.

    SvarSlett
  4. An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

    SvarSlett