Christmas Countdown

onsdag 5. oktober 2016

Anything Goes @ I ❤️ ProMarkers


Hello again Friends and Followers.
As this post goes live I'll be in Malmö, in Sweden, on an On-Job-Training-Instructor-Course. The course will last the whole week, Monday to Friday. I'll have to leave home on Sunday, and won't come home until next Saturday - 6 days without scrapping or card making! At least I can bring some knitting along...
Well - Wednesday, that means it's time for a new challenge over at

I ❤️ ProMarkers

This week’s theme is 
Anything Goes    
Our sponsor is KennyK
Prize 3 images

How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work, if not you entry will be deleted.

I got the supercute and funny digistamp Elfie Selfie from Kenny K to play with for this challenge. I coloured the image with ProMarkers, and mounted it to cardstock to make it look like one of those old polaroid photos (Oh, how I want a polaroid camera!) I also wanted to make the card in a CAS style, think I made it - in a way... DPs from Martha Stewart, Dies and Stamps are from Papirdesign. I can't remember the brand of the ribbon, but I think it worked well with this paper and image. 
I hope you like it:




So Long

9 kommentarer:

  1. Nice article admin thanks for share your article keep share your knowledge i am waiting for your new post check the north face school uniform kindly review and reply me

    SvarSlett