Christmas Countdown

lørdag 1. september 2012

Strawberries at the End of the Summer

The summer is said to be over now, but I have to show a Summerfeelingcard I've made. I coloured this Magnolia-image as one of the first when I got my DistressMarkers. 
I really love this beautiful, summerlooking Tilda! (and I love strawberries...)
The idea for this cardtype I found in the blog of the very talented and creative Mariannes Papirverden, it is absolutely amazing what that girl can come up with of folding!

I kept the card clean and simple - didn't want to cover the lovely strawberrypaper :)
 This card doesn't fold open, it has a "tag" inside (cool - or what -LOL):
I used a Martha Stewart punch (Cherish) around the card. The panels are made with Spellbinders Labels Four - can you see Tildas feet and basket is coming out of the panel :D I made it!

I'll try my luck in these challenges:
Panduro Hobby - Alt er Tilladt (Anything Goes)
Crafty Creations - A Summer Scene
Card and Scrap #38 - Brug Dies (Use Dies)
Papiravisen - Girly
Everybody Art Challenge #202 - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts #27 - Summer
Through the Craftroom Door #33 - Anything Goes

***

8 kommentarer:

  1. Hvor er den smuk ♥

    1000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.
    knuss♥

    SvarSlett
  2. What a fun, and yummy card! Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous card with us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

    Tonya
    CCC DT

    SvarSlett
  3. Lækkert Tildakort, tusinde tak for din deltagelse på Cardandscrap og lykke til :0)

    SvarSlett
  4. Så fint kort, likte godt mønsterarket du har brukt :)
    Takk for at du deltar hos Papiravisen.

    SvarSlett
  5. Your card is adorable - love everything about it! Thank you for playing at TTCRD Magazine Challenge- Hugz, Colleen

    SvarSlett
  6. Awwww....the epitome of summer - those delicious strawbs!! Tilda is cute as always! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    SvarSlett
  7. Kjempestilig bidrag fra deg. Lykke til.
    Maria- Card and Scrap

    SvarSlett
  8. I’m not positive where you are getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend a while learning more or understanding more. Thank you for wonderful information I used to be looking for this information for my mission.

    SvarSlett