Christmas Countdown

søndag 16. september 2012

A Pink Fairytale

Good morning, I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday morning!
Where I live we have a rainy, windy day, a perfect day for crafting - But I have to go to work!
But first I'll show you a "Fairytale"-card I made the other day.
A card all in pink, well not entirely, I had to put in a few other colours, couldn't have a pink sky, could I???
And on the frontstep I used a paper with a blueish background, to "support" the blue sky.
I put a Magnolia-image on each step, and as background I used a castle (also a Magnolia-image).
It's all coloured with DistressMarth DistressMarth DistressMarth DistressMarth DistressMarth DistressMarth DistressMarth DistressMarkers. And of course I had to u="c" text-align:="text-align:"> Here's also some cheesecloth, a pink lace, a pink ribbon (with pink hearts), a princesscrowncharm, flowers and pearls and butterflies.

Here's a closer look at the images. Can you see the teenytiny dragon I cut out of the paper and placed by the feet of the big dragon...

I'll send my Fairytalecard to these challenges:
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Monochrome
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Myth and Magic
PaperPlay #37 - Fancy Folds
Simply Create Too #22 - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays #85 - Multi Folded Cards (Imade a StairStepCard)
Papelitos #11 - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - In The Pink

***

8 kommentarer:

  1. aww love this adorable card, what a amazing decorated and beautiful greeting love all the bling and pearls and all

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous step card Lisbeth. Love the soft pink colours. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    SvarSlett
  3. Ahhhh definitely pretty in pink. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.
    Hugs Tracyx

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful. I love the scene you created.
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia
    xx

    SvarSlett
  5. what a wonderful scene with wonderful coloring!
    Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge #22!
    Beate

    SvarSlett
  6. Thanks for your write-up. My partner and i have often noticed that a majority of people are needing to lose weight simply because wish to show up slim along with attractive. Even so, they do not often realize that there are more benefits for you to losing weight additionally. Doctors state that obese people experience a variety of ailments that can be perfectely attributed to their own excess weight. Thankfully that people who definitely are overweight along with suffering from several diseases can help to eliminate the severity of their own illnesses by simply losing weight. It's possible to see a continuous but notable improvement in health as soon as even a moderate amount of weight-loss is reached.

    SvarSlett
  7. Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and not at all seem to get something done.

    SvarSlett