Christmas Countdown

lørdag 15. september 2012

Scooter Tilda in Autumn


Tonight I have an autumncard to show you. For this card I'm back with my beloved ProMarkers - I keep trying DistressMarkers, but I feel ProMarkers is more my medium...
This Scooter-Tilda is coloured in autumnlike colours. Orange and green, and blue jeans, wow, did I feel bold colouring!
The papers are all from my scrapbox, this time the orangebrownish shades (I really HAVE to use some of the scrappapers now!)
The leaves a The leaves are cut with Spellbinderdies, then sprayed with Glimmermist (Coffee Shop).
All edges have DistressInk (WalnutStain).
And isn't the scootercharm just adorable! (it shows better in the next picture).
The last picture shows the insides. I used the same MS punch as on the frontside. On the leftside I printed a beautiful autumnpoem, unfortunately I couldn't get a good enough picture of it...
(I see now that the colours in this picture isn't quite right, the panels are more orange than they appear here...)

I'll try my luck in these challenges:
Sketch N Stash #96 - Sketch
Totally Tilda #55 - Autumn Tilda
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes
Tilda's Town #18 - Autumn Colours
Papelitos #11 - Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door #35 - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday - Anything Goes for September
Creative Belli #152 - Fall/ Autumn
Simply Create Too #22 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #150 - Brown and Orange
Crazy 4 Challenges - Anything Goes with a Fall Twist

***

Thanks a lot for visiting

(100 days 'till christmas ;)

15 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card for our Autumn challenge at Totally Tilda..thank you for joining us this time and good luck!

    xx Hugs Lizzy & TT team :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Lisbeth, aww hunni this is adorable. I love your colouring and that lovely spotty bow. Thanks for sharing your Autumnal creation with us at Totally Tilda this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    SvarSlett
  3. So lovely, I adore thsi little Tilda: You have used wonderful colours on this sweet card. Thanks so much for playing along at Sketch N Stash.
    xx, Alessandra

    SvarSlett
  4. What a adorable card!!!!! I love the charm and the beautiful leaves! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    SvarSlett
  5. great card... love the image & the papers & the embellishments are fantastic :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    SvarSlett
  6. Brilliant card and I love that image. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Jeanette

    SvarSlett
  7. Beautiful fall card using a cute Tilda. Gorgeous colouring and detail.

    Thanks for joining us at the Belli Challenge - hope to see you next time. hugs, Pat K.x

    SvarSlett
  8. Thank you for joining us at TIOT however we do ask that you only enter 5 challenges so sadly we can not put you forward for any of our prizes. We hope to see you and wonderful creations on another challenge. Best Wishes EE

    SvarSlett
  9. Gorgeous! Love this image and those colors! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday!
    Rene :D

    SvarSlett
  10. gorgeous card, love that Tilda image! Thanks for joining us this week at CraftyCatz. Kim x

    SvarSlett
  11. Beautiful card... what a fun image, and I really like those leaves as an embellishment. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

    SvarSlett
  12. What a wonderful card, lovely colouring and embellies so glad you joined us at SnS this week
    hugs

    SvarSlett
  13. Stunning chic autumn card Lisbeth
    Thanks for entering out Totally Tilda Autumn challenge
    Hugs Susie Sugar & Liz xx

    SvarSlett
  14. What a beautiful card. So pretty design. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation.

    SvarSlett
  15. I discovered your blog website on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the excellent operate. I just further up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you afterward!…

    SvarSlett