Christmas Countdown

søndag 7. oktober 2012

Kreativ Hobby 3


The third, and last, challenge at Kreativ Hobby this weekend was "Jul" (Christmas). I have used one of Kreativ Hobbys Angel Eyes-girls, not actually a christmasimage, but giving her a christmasdress, she's perfect for christmas too :)
The textstamps I've used are also from Kreativ Hobby (they have lots and lots of wonderful textstamps! Other lovely stamps too, like the Angel Eyes-girls, of course)
I punched out  the back of the card (quite big, 6.75"X6.75") of green Bazzill Cardstock, then I built the card up on that. Papers are Pions and Papirdesign. 
The punch used is Martha Stewarts Cherish PATP-set.
So, with this christmascard I've completed Kreativ Hobbys celebration of World Cardmaking Day (think I have celebrated almost two days...) 
I've showed to myself that I can work rather quick, I don't have to use days making a card (most of the time spent colouring and moving bits and pieces around).


See you tomorrow :)

1 kommentar:

  1. I don’t even know the way I stopped up here, however I thought this post used to be good. I don't understand who you are however definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    SvarSlett