Christmas Countdown

søndag 7. oktober 2012

Kreativ Hobby 1

 Kreativ Hobby has been celebrating World Cardmaking Day this weekend, with not less than 3 challenges! I have been celebrating with them, and have had not just one, but two cardmakingdays! Wonderful days :D
So, all I have to do now is to post what I've made - if things work out the way they should here will come three blogpost in, hopefully, quite a short time.
But first things first...
 
Their first challenge was a sketch challenge.
I've had these Toffefee-boxes (the bigger ones, with 24 pieces) for a while now, waiting for some decorations, so for this challenge I found I just had to do it. I used Pions old christmaspapers (have to use them now, so I can buy the new collection). The picture is from Papirdesign, and the stamps are from Kreativ Hobby.
All edges are distressed (DistressInk WalnutStain). I used a punch and a DooHickey to make the snowflakes. In the middle of the snowflakes I put a little rhinestone.
 A closer look at the image:

I also enter Sentimental Sundays  Anything Goes-Challenge with the chocolatebox.


I'll be back really soon :)


5 kommentarer:

  1. Flott tolkning av skissen. Takk for at du er med på Kreativ Hobbys utfordring. Klem Anne Bente

    SvarSlett
  2. What a fab idea & this would make a perfect pressie :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    SvarSlett
  3. I have to agree with Tracey!!! This is a fantastic idea!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    Hugs.
    Calypso

    SvarSlett
  4. I believe that avoiding highly processed foods could be the first step for you to lose weight. They will often taste very good, but highly processed foods contain very little nutritional value, making you take more in order to have enough electricity to get with the day. Should you be constantly having these foods, transitioning to whole grain products and other complex carbohydrates will aid you to have more electricity while having less. Interesting blog post.

    SvarSlett
  5. There are definitely a whole lot of details like that to take into consideration. That may be a great point to convey up. I supply the thoughts above as common inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you convey up where an important thing will probably be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged around things like that, but I am positive that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the influence of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

    SvarSlett