Christmas Countdown

søndag 7. oktober 2012

Kreativ Hobby 2


I'm back, with my entry for the second challenge at Kreativ Hobbys  CardmakingDay. The second challenge was to use minimum 3 different ribbons (ribbons/ twine/ lace...)
I've used 1 zigzagribbon, 1 textribbon, 1 twine, and 2 silkribbons to close the "bag".
I decorated a paperbag. It's supposed to contain gingerbreadcookies for christmas.
I used an old stamp from Rubberstampede, that I masked and stamped together several times, to make a lot of gingerbreadmen. They're coloured with DistressMarkers.
 The textstamp is a gingerbreadrecipe, from Kreativ Hobby.
Papers are mostly Papirdesign.
On the backside I simply stamped a christmas-sentiment from Papirdesign.
So, together with the challenge at Kreativ Hobby
I'll send it to the "Anything Goes"-challenge at Totally Gorjuss.

Now, one more blogpost, then I'll be quiet 'till tomorrow, when I'll show you the last creation for Anonyme Scrapperes challenge Anonyme Timeglass :)

See you soon :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar