Christmas Countdown

tirsdag 2. oktober 2012

Anonyme Timeglass 1

 I have joined Anonyme Scrapperes challenge Anonyme Timeglass. Every second day we'll get a new challenge untill we've completed 4 challenges. The theme is "Ikke Kvadratisk eller rektangulært" (Not Square or Rectangular). The first challenge is "Detaljer" (Details), and we have to use Lace/ Ribbon + Pearls + Paint/ Mist - I think I've used it all :)
I used an old wooden basket my mother should throw away (originally bought at Nille, with some really hideous flowers in!)
I washed it, painted it white, put on some white cardstock, distressed the edges, put on more paint. Then I cut four pieces of designpaper, that I inkdistressed the edges on (DistressInk WalnutStain) and brushed on a little white Gesso. Then I glued the pieces onto the basket. At the bottomedge I attached a lace. On two of the corners I glued down halfpearls, on the other two corners I put on some flowers (Prima Botanical Mix, a touch of Gesso on those too), and white and pink pearlstrings.
On top of the handle I tied a white satinribbon, and used two laceribbons at each side of the basket.
The butterflies are punched with my most used Martha Stewart punch (Monarch Butterfly Large), the edges on them are inked, then I put on some mist, but didn't find them glittery enough, so I had to squeese on some GlitterStickles (Diamond)...
Inside I put to glasses (last years fleamarket-finds), tied white ribbons around them - and it's finished :)
 Picture showing the "backside":
 Now I have put pens and pencils, and other things the kids need when they do their homework, in it:


I'll also join Card and Scraps Challenge #40 "Brug Bånd/ Blonder" (Use Ribbons/ Lace), and hope they'll like it.

Thanks a lot for your stay, I hope you've like what you've seen





3 kommentarer:

  1. wawww hvor er den bare flot♥

    100000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scrape udfordring.
    knusss♥

    SvarSlett
  2. Det er da en utrolig sød ide du kom på ! 1000 tak for din deltagelse på Card and scrap og lykke til i udfordringen !
    Knus :0)

    SvarSlett
  3. I have learned some essential things through your website post. One other subject I would like to express is that there are lots of games available on the market designed especially for preschool age kids. They consist of pattern identification, colors, creatures, and designs. These generally focus on familiarization rather than memorization. This makes children engaged without feeling like they are learning. Thanks

    SvarSlett