Christmas Countdown

mandag 15. oktober 2012

Christmas Sentiment Challenge at OLLCB

Today there's a new challenge at Ooh La La Challenge Blog, a nice and easy for most of us this time of year; "Christmas Sentiment"
This week we also have a DT-Call at OLLCB, exciting, or what?!!?
Now, for my Christmas Sentiment-Project I've made a Cookiebag. 
I've used an image from the Christmas Presence CD
The DPs are also from OLL.
On the tag I used a sentiment from Kort&Godt. 
The "big" sentiment behind the cookiebag is from Papirdesign.
Making and decorating boxes and bags for "food", I like it to look a little "clean", for some reason (not "too distressed, torn and worn" and not too much glitter that can dust off on the food, if you see what I mean...)
 So, here it is (first empty...)
...then with cookies...
close-up of the image:
...and the tag:

If my first picture made you wonder; it is Ooh La La Creations NEW CD. 
This CD is the prize we have on offer for this challenge
Come on all you crafting girls, join us with your Christmas Sentiments and it can be yours.
(Of course you can order it from the online shop)

1 kommentar:

  1. I like the valuable information you supply on your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am rather certain I will be told plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the following!

    SvarSlett