Christmas Countdown

fredag 12. oktober 2012

Mini-Cards for Christmas

The Octoberchallenge at Ett Trykk is to make Minicards. The size should be 1 1/4"x 4 1/4".
How fun, and I can use my ministamps from Bildmålarna - but working in that format was a lot harder than I thought it would be. It took quite some time of thinking, cutting, moving and switching all the pieces before I found how I wanted the cards to be. 
But fun - YES!
I've had these images for a long time now, but haven't found any "right" place to use them, untill now, so I think I might make some more of this size cards.
The images are coloured with DistressMarkers. Papers and cardstock are most leftovers (perfect way to use leftovers!). All edges are distressed and inked (DistressInk WalnutStain). 
I've decorated with Cheesecloth, Laces, Flowers, Glitter, Rhinestones, LiquidAppliqué, Snowflakes (punches and a Magnolia DooHickey), and the Magnolia DooHickey Fence.

The insides are just covered with papers, waiting for a sentiment/ greeting as soon as they're to be given away...

I'll enter these challenges with my Mini-Christmas-Cards:
Ett Trykk - Mini-Cards
Just Keep On Creating - Christmas is Just Around the Corner
Totally Gorjuss #152 - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door #39 - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean #36 - Anything Goes
Crafts And Me #105 - Anything Goes

***

3 kommentarer:

  1. Oh Lisbeth these are absolutely wonderful, a super idea and beautifully designed I love them
    hugs
    lorraine x

    SvarSlett
  2. Ojj, cutere enn cutest!

    Takk for at du er med på oktober-trykkpressa!
    God helg :)
    Åshild

    SvarSlett
  3. There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.

    SvarSlett