Christmas Countdown

mandag 8. oktober 2012

Anonyme Timeglass 4

Good morning to you all.
Here's what I made for the fourth challenge at Anonyme Scrapperes challenge Anonyme Timeglass.
The theme for all four challenges was to make something NOT square or rectangular, and for the fourth challenge we had to make a "matching set of three".
I'm so happy I finished all 4 challenges. I have to admit that when I read the last challenge I thought "It's impossible. I can't make a matching set of three in so short time". 
But seeing all the lovely sets the DT had made, I had all the inspiration I needed, and finished this set rather quickly.
Again I've used last years christmascollection from Pion (soon, very soon, I can buy this years collection ;)), and made a set with matching winetag, candle and a tincan. I also put on a "tag" to the basket where the "set of three" is to be put. (I see now that I need to have a sort of cloth in the bottom of the basket...)
(The bottle used in the picture isn't the bottle that actually should go with the set, I just had to find one for photopurpose)

This project should also fit in to the challenges at:
Pile It On #141 - Vintage or Shabby Chic
Just Keep On Creating - Christmas Is Around The Corner

Here's a picture of the set:
Here's the can, to be filled with christmascandies:
here's the candle (vanillascented):
and the winetag:

Materials used:
DPs from Pion
DistressInk (WalnutStain)
Lace
Twine
Charms
textstamp from Papirdesign (text "To...From" on one of the tags)
Spellbinders Labels Ten

***

5 kommentarer:

  1. Åh så utrolig fint sett med jule ting! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Utrolig koselig sett du har laget :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Så flott et julesett du har laget:)

    SvarSlett
  4. A person necessarily lend a hand to make critically articles I would state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and so far? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual submit incredible. Fantastic process!

    SvarSlett