Christmas Countdown

onsdag 28. oktober 2015

Circles @ I ❤️ ProMarkers


Good Morning to you all, on this wonderful Wednesday Morning.
And as it's Wednesday, it's also time for a new challenge over at
I ❤️ ProMarkers

The theme for this week is 
Circles    
Our sponsor is Yours or Mine Papercrafts
        
    And their prize is $10 voucher
How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work, if not you entry will be deleted.


I have made a pair of lollipop cards. Well, I call them cards, but actually I think I'll just keep them myself as a Halloween decoration...
I've used images from LaLa Land, DPs from Authentique, The die is also from LaLa Land. The embellishments are of various brands, from my little Halloween-Stash box.
Of course I've used ProMarkers to color the images.
Here's my two Lollipop Cards:



I'll join the following challenges:
Try it on Tuesday - Lots of Layers
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #268 -  Too Cute To Spook
Crafty Boots - Autumn and Halloween
Crafting From The Heart #83 - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #143 - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society #78 - Anything Goes
Sweet Stamping' - Halloween
Allsorts #334 - Orange/ Purple/ Black all or any two
A Gem of A Challenge #156 - Too Cute To Spook
Brown Sugar #169 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #298 - Monsters - Spooky or cute
Deep Ocean #115 - Halloween
Crafty Cardmakers #150 - Autumn Colours
Get Creative #26 - Halloween Colors
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards #102 - Halloween
Wags 'n' Whiskers #164 - Fall Colors

***
So Long

20 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful colours and card Ginny x

    SvarSlett
  2. omg these are stunning what a fabulous idea and love that ribbon , and thanks for allowing me to be this months GDT

    SvarSlett
  3. Wonderful!Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Welcome again and Good Luck!Gr.Kaija DT-member

    SvarSlett
  4. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this fabulous entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    SvarSlett
  5. I have never come across lolly pop cards before, but I love them, what a fantastic concept and such a pretty design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    SvarSlett
  6. Great cards, I love the original design. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    SvarSlett
  7. So original ! Great ! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!
    oxo
    Susi

    SvarSlett
  8. Oh these are so adorable, such a wonderful idea and love that ribbon, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week,Jac x

    SvarSlett
  9. Awsome project, thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations challenge

    SvarSlett
  10. these are beautiful Lisbeth great make
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



    SvarSlett
  11. Adorable project and just right for the challenge over at Sweet Stampin' this week. debbie X

    SvarSlett
  12. Oh, how very sweet. I would love to find one of these at my place setting for Thanksgiving! Great ATG entry for our Brown Sugar Challenge this week. Good Luck.

    SvarSlett
  13. Fabulous creations!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

    SvarSlett
  14. These are so cute - I've never seen lollipop cards before (oh dear, where have I been!). They make such brilliant Halloween card and are beautifully coloured. Just perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    SvarSlett
  15. These are so cute and unique! I love them! Thanks for shring with us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    SvarSlett
  16. Very clever idea here. You could tuck a card into a plant or flowers to give as a gift! Lovely! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD!

    SvarSlett
  17. What unusual cards! Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers & More

    Jackie

    SvarSlett
  18. Your lollipop cards are fun and adorable! So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Throwdown.

    SvarSlett
  19. What a sweet project, Lisbeth. Love the colours and embellishment details. Thanks for sharing your Spooky creation with us at Tuesday Throwdown.
    x Asha

    SvarSlett
  20. Fabulous Halloween cards, such sweet images.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    SvarSlett