Christmas Countdown

mandag 9. august 2010

Easel card with sparkle and shine


This card I've made for this weeks challenge at WinterWonderland. They want an easelcard with sparkle and shine this time, and I have done my very best to give them what they want :)

On the coloured stamp I've used glitterglue on the wings and on Tilda's coat. The snowflakes are sprayed with Glimmermist, both antiquePink and Bubbles.

Between the snowflakes I've put som small buttons made of shrinkplastic, saying "God jul" ("Merry christmas").





On the inside of the card I covered all the biggest swirls on the designpaper in glue, then I glittered it - nice, what...


















On the inside of the front of the card I've placed a card where it's place for a personal message :)


Material list:
Cardstock: Bassill
Designpaper: Basic Grey, Eskimokiss
Stamps: Magnolia and Kort & Godt (texts)
Shrinkplastic
Martha Stewart edgepunch and snowflakepunch
Lace
Stamppads: Adirondack Espresso and Versafine Onyx Black
ProMarkers: Pale Pink, Rose Pink, Blush, Dusky Pink, Satin, Cool Grey 1.

Now that I've finished the card I'm very happy I now can wrap it in a cellofan-envelope, and clean away the glitter :s

3 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely and glittery and some of my fave papers. Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back on Friday. Marianne x

    SvarSlett
  2. A great easel card and love the colours used, I am amazed at how much glitter you have managed to add to the card it is so sparkly
    thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland and please do pop back on Friday for the next fun challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Hm.. jeg må prøve meg på easel kort snart, har du link til en beskrivelse noen plass?

    SvarSlett