Christmas Countdown

onsdag 25. august 2010

Tilda in red

This christmascard is for the challenges at
and
Thats just so cute "Ser du rødt"
I found working with red a bit hard as it's not a colour I use very much of - maybe a challenge in itself, working a bit outside my comfort zone :)
At this card the sketch is completely my own :D
Material list:
Cardstock: Bassill
Stamp: Magnolia
Martha Stewart border punch
red and white buttons
cinnamon sticks and anise
wax seal
gold thread
red ribbon
ProMarkers

5 kommentarer:

  1. Really lovely and I love the cinnamon sticks, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh-this is so sweet and I bet it smells great too! Wonderful and creative! Thanks for playing at DCD's Christmas Club! Swing by my site if you're interested in some Tilda candy! xoxo Trisha

    SvarSlett
  3. Love the cinnamon sticks I think I can almost smell them, beautiful card, Thanks for joining DCD Christmas Challenge this week, hope to see you back again!

    SvarSlett
  4. Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and fantastic style and design.

    SvarSlett