Christmas Countdown

mandag 16. august 2010

Back to school

This card I've made for the challenges at:
Skisseboden (Sketch)
Stampin' for the weekend (Back to school)
Sew Many Challenges (stitching... faux or real)
I've used my Hannah Teach!-stamp, and coloured it with ProMarkers.
The ruler and the pencil are Magnoliastamps, which I stamped upon Shrinkfilm, coloured, cut out and then shrinked it - funny, funny :)
The Designpapers are from DCWV and Nille, and the cardstock is Bassill.
I've stitched both the designpapers and the image to the cardstock.
The ribbon is old and have been put away in a drawer for a long, long time, but I think it fitted quite well at this card...
The inside of the card. I tried to make it look like (classroom)walls with blackboards on :)

10 kommentarer:

  1. What a great and creative card! I love the blackboards on the inside of the card! Awesome!!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Sew Many Challenges!

    SvarSlett
  2. et kjempefint kort, og innsiden var bare knallstilig da. så virkelig ut som klasseromsvegger det der ja. takk for at du deltar hos skisseboden. ha en flott tirsdag. klem pia

    SvarSlett
  3. For et stilig kort! Flott stempeltrykk og innsiden av kortet var skikkelig tøft. Tavle er jo perfekt som skrivefelt. Gjennomført kort:)

    SvarSlett
  4. A great card and love the image! Love the ruler and pencil too! Thanks for playing along with our SFTW challenge :o) Kate x

    SvarSlett
  5. Great card!! Love it!! TFS with us at SMC!

    SvarSlett
  6. Nydelig kort, og flott løsning på skissa.
    Takk for at du deltar hos skisseboden...
    klem

    SvarSlett
  7. Lovely! I like how you did the inside of the card, too.

    Thank you for stitching with SMC this week!

    SvarSlett
  8. For et stilig motiv!!! Kjempeflott kort du har laget! Herlige farger og mønsterark ;)
    Stilig med tavle inni også!

    SvarSlett
  9. Så härligt motiv på stt läckert kort!

    SvarSlett
  10. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

    SvarSlett