Christmas Countdown

onsdag 11. august 2010

Christmascard with snowman

This weeks challenge at Diecut Dreams Christmas Club is Snowmen.
After the very, very glittery card I made for Winter Wonderlands last challenge I needed to make something "clean", this time...
I used the sketch from the challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge combined with the Snowmanchallenge :)

Material list:
Cardstock: Bassill
DP: DCWV, Linen Closet
Stamp: Kort & Godt
ProMarkers: Ivory, Tan, Pumpkin, Tea Green, Holly, Berry Red, Ruby and Blender
Martha Stewart edgepunch

4 kommentarer:

  1. REally lovely Lisbeth, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Lovely card Lisbeth - love the icy blues and whites - beautiful!! thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club xx Lynne xx

    SvarSlett
  3. So so lovely! Thank you for playing with us at Die Cut Dreams Christmas club!
    Hugs from Russia)

    SvarSlett
  4. Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have created some nice methods and we are looking to trade solutions with other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

    SvarSlett