Christmas Countdown

tirsdag 14. februar 2012

Magic Wedding Card

For the 4. and last challenge of Anonyme Scrapperes Anonyme Timeglass I've made the card that's been in the back of my mind for the whole challengeperiod. The theme for all challenges have been Valentine or Love, in different variations. This last challenge is a free challenge (but still with the Love/ Valentine theme, though).
I made the card as a Magic Card, the Tutorial is made by Marianne for StampARTic. It is really easy to follow, and I think these cards are truly wonderful, and perfect for weddingcards (and for birthdaycards, and christmascards and... the list goes on and on...)
I used a picture from a Valentinemagazine I think I bought last year (but as quickly as the years go by, it might just as well be three years ago...) I cut it out and distressed the edges - like I did to all edges, With DistressInk WalnutStain.
I used a Martha Stewart edgepunch along the edges.
The textstamps are from Papirdesign ("Til brudeparet"). On the frontside I embossed the texts with gold embossingpowder, the I cut out the text and rings - using both scissors and knives, a h*** of a job!!!
Inside the card I used Spellbinders Labels Four for the panels.
That should be about it...

Here comes the card, first the front, standing. Then the inside, and at last the back of the card:



I have had so much fun making the projects for the four challenges at Anonyme Scrappere. I considered it well before I joined the challenge, well aware that I wouldn't have as much time as I use to, or like to, for the challenges, but I also felt that the timeaspect was a challenge in itself, that I could need. Now I know that I can work quite fast - if I need :)

I'll enter the Magic Wedding Card into the following challenges as well:
DYSU #58 - Love
PaperPlay Challenges - Love Letters
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
and Of Course:
Anonyme Scrapperes Anonyme Timeglass

***





7 kommentarer:

  1. What a fabulous vintage image! This is such a gorgeously romantic card! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Så vakkert og elegant. Liker veldig godt sånne tryllekort, de er så dekorative. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    SvarSlett
  3. :) For ett lekkert bidrag
    - må si tusen takk for at du har deltatt i Anonyme Timeglass, riktig lykke til - vinneren blir publisert om noen timer :)
    Klem fra Anja

    SvarSlett
  4. fabulous, gorgeous, elegant vintage card! this one stands out! it can be a wedding invitation card.
    quality website design

    SvarSlett
  5. Yet another issue is that video games can be serious in nature with the major focus on mastering rather than entertainment. Although, there is an entertainment facet to keep your sons or daughters engaged, every single game is often designed to develop a specific skill set or curriculum, such as numbers or scientific disciplines. Thanks for your post.

    SvarSlett