Christmas Countdown

onsdag 8. februar 2012

Red and Pink for Mothers Day

I have joined in on Anonyme Scrapperes "Anonyme Timeglass"-challenge.
I just hope I find time and inspiration to finish all 4 coming challenges.
The theme for all challenges will be Valentine/ Love, and this first challenge is called Red or Pink.
Having only a day to complete each project it can be difficult for me, who can sit moving around bits and pieces for hours - well, maybe it is just this kind of challenge I need once in a while...
I couldn't decide wether to use red or pink, but then I came to think about a few other challenges going on, that wanted us to use red and pink together.
Red and pink!
I can't remember to have tried that before!
Funny - I had to give it a go, and here is my project:
This is a card for my mother (firstcoming Sunday is Mothersday in Norway). Well, it's not only a card, it is a folder where she can put her Bingosheets.
Every Tuesday night our local radiostation arranges bingo, and I know she likes to play bingo, so I decided to make this one for her (and to put some Bingostuff in it - unfortunately I forgot to buy the other sheet they use to play...still many days 'till Sunday, still time to buy it... :D)
I used cardstock from Bazzill and DPs from Pion. The image is a Magnolia, coloured with ProMarkers and dressed in a paperpieced dress. I used a Spellbinders die for the panels behind Tilda. All edges are distressed (DistressInk WalnutStain). Then I decorated with lace, gazcloth, pearls, Liquid Pearls, flowers, pearlstrings, punched hearts, ribbons and bows. The Bingosheet is printed from the internet, I also sprayed two tags (one pink and one red) and stamped a little greeting onto them. On the punched hearts on the leftside of the card I wrote "MAMMA" ("MOTHER" in norwegian)
(Think,and hope, I remembered everything).
The next picture shows the inside, where I made two "pockets" to put the Bingosheets,
...and the backside. Very simple, but I had to show the lovely DP from Pion.

So, I'll send my mothers Bingofolder for these challenges:
Anonyme Scrappere, Anonyme Timeglass - Red or Pink
Totally Tilda - Pink and Red Together
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Pink and Red
NSHK - Hjerter (Hearts)
I Love ProMarkers - Love is in the Air

(and hope she won't visit my blog before Sunday ;)

***

12 kommentarer:

  1. så nydeligt bidrag til AS udfordring med mange fine detaljer, flot med alle blomsterne
    Pia

    SvarSlett
  2. Åååh, vilket underbart vackert kort, från alla håll! Så fina detaljer oxå! Tusen tack för att du är med i min utmaning hos The Cupcake Craft Challenge denna vecka! Lycka till! Kram

    SvarSlett
  3. Nydelige kort!! :)

    No har e også kommen inn i scrappe kort verden på nett ;)E itje akkurat like avansert som du men... Kanskje du har nån goe tips å gi en nybegynner? Hilsen Ida Pedersen :)

    SvarSlett
  4. Oh this is so beautiful, what a sweet Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    SvarSlett
  5. Så fint dette ble. Kjempeflott pyntet. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos NordSalten Hobbyklubb.

    -Wenche

    SvarSlett
  6. what a gorgeous project! Thank you so much for entering the Totally Tilda challenge and giving me the opportunity to visit your blog!

    SvarSlett
  7. This is beautiful! love your paper piecing! thankyou for joining us this time over at totally tilda challenges!
    hugs
    Jacqui P x

    SvarSlett
  8. This is beautiful, and a fantastic idea! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    SvarSlett
  9. Tusen takk for at du deltar i NR 1 av Anonyme Timeglass: Nydelig kort du har laget! Lykke til, vi gleder oss til å se hva du lager til de 3 neste utfordringene også :)
    Klem fra Anja

    SvarSlett
  10. Fint kort. Og så mange fine hjerter! Takk for at du deltar i utfordringen hos NSHK.

    SvarSlett
  11. So beautiful, you really are a very talented crafter, so imaginative. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers this week, Good Luck x

    SvarSlett
  12. A lovely project and a great design. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    SvarSlett