Christmas Countdown

søndag 12. februar 2012

Giftbag

For Anonyme Timeglass' 3. challenge I made a giftbag. This challenge is "Hearts and Roses".
I used the lovely papers from Piondesign - lovely aren't they...
The edges are distressed, I punched hearts and butterflies and used together with roses and pearls for decorations on the bag.
-Of course the hearts and the roses are sprayed over with glimmermist :)
The hearts I used at the ribbonends have got a heavy layer of GlossyAccents on.
I made a big heart to use as closing of the bag, and decorated it the same way.
I don't have a stamp with the poem I wanted to use on the bag, so I had to write by hand. It took some practices before I dared write it onto the cutout. First I wrote very, very soft with a pencil, then I wrote over with a light grey felttip-pen - rather shaky when I finished writing :s

Here's the back of the giftbag, I think the wonderful DP (with a border) was enough decorating - some papers are just too beautiful to cover...
close-up of the poem, in my best hanwriting...

I'll also enter these challenges with the Giftbag:
Joanna Sheen - Love is in the air
If the Shoe Fits ... Scrap It! - Anything Goes
DYSU - Love
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Papercraft Star - Hearts
Deep Ocean - Love

***

4 kommentarer:

  1. Tusen takk for at du deltar i NR 3 "Detaljer"-oppgaven til Anonyme Timeglass. Vakker gavepose du har laget, spekket med lekre detaljer! Riktig lykke til, blir spennende å se hva du lager til siste utfordring også :)
    Klem fra Anja

    SvarSlett
  2. This is a gorgeous gift bag, Lisbeth! I love the soft colors! Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Star challenge this week.

    SvarSlett
  3. Rett og slett vakkert. Så herlige duse farger. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    SvarSlett
  4. What a beautiful gift bag. Love the soft colours and distressing.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    SvarSlett