Christmas Countdown

onsdag 22. februar 2012

Turquoise Birthdaycard

Tonight I have a birthdaycard to show you.
The last days I've felt really sick; sneezing, coughing, fever, even my ears have hurt - I've never felt pain in the ears before! So - I've used far more time making this card than I usually do, just managed a few minutes every now and then... But, now it's finished, and here it is :)
I used lovely papers from Magnolia in a kind of blue-greenish tone, very close to turquiose I'd think. I've tried to colour Tildas dress in a colour close to the papers, I used ProMarkers for the colouring.
I used Spellbinders Labels Ten for the shape of the card, and folded it "the easel-way" - I always come back to that folding.
I used a Martha Stewart edge punch on one of the panels. The small stars are punched out, then painted with a glitterpaint. After the paint had dried I distressed the edges, like I did to all edges of the panels as well.
The flowers and leaves are from Magnolia. I sprayed the flowers with Glimmermist, and the leaves have got a little paint on them.
I also put on some pearlstrings along with the roses.
Beneath the Tilda-panel i put a doohickey-tag, to give a little extra space to write a friendly greeting.
Inside the card I used the same Spellbinders-die to make the greetingpanel, one of the smaller ones. I glued down some halfbeads onto this panel, both for decoration and to keep the easelcard standing up.
Now, I'll shut up, stop writing, and rather show two more pictures of the card:
close-up of Tilda. I'm quite pleased with the colouring on her dress :D

I'll enter the following challenges with the card:
MDUC - Sketch
MSL - Fairytale
Alota Rubber Stamp - Shaped Card
Allsorts - Anything Goes
Saturday Challenge - Bingo (Glitter/ Pearls/ Leaves)
Little Darlings - Pearls
Crafty Creations - Fancy Folds

***

8 kommentarer:

  1. wow a gorgeous creation and great take on our Bingo theme this week, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    SvarSlett
  2. What a lovely creation Lisbeth! Thanks for sharing it with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Franz.

    SvarSlett
  3. Hei!
    Wow! Vilken söt tolkning av skissen som är veckans utmaning hos oss på MDUC :) Jag förstår att du är nöjd med färgläggningen av klänningen - det blev superbra :)

    Tack för att du deltar i veckans utmaning!
    Välkommen tillbaks!
    Kram Louise

    SvarSlett
  4. This is so pretty, love the shape
    Thank you so much for entering our FREE & EASY challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    SvarSlett
  5. Oh your easel card is gorgeous, I your tilda and the papers and well - everything! Thanks so much for playing along at MDUC this week
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    SvarSlett
  6. What a lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at SCSC
    Tracy x

    SvarSlett
  7. very very cute!!
    thanks for joining us at LD stamps challenge.
    hugs..

    SvarSlett
  8. Excellent blog here! Also your site quite a bit up fast! What host are you using? Can I am getting your associate link in your host? I want my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

    SvarSlett