Christmas Countdown

fredag 10. februar 2012

My Heart Belongs to Daddy...

I made it! I've finished my second creation for Anonyme Timeglass at Anonyme Scrappere :D
Happy, happy - 2 finished, 2 to go!

Starting on this card I meant I had a really good idea, almost a perfect plan; I'd make the card for my fathers birthday (in 2 months time, but I had the inspiration for it now...), I'd use papers from Pions "For Father"-collection, I'd try to use elements that would reflect things I know he likes. It would have to be manly and elegant, and I would use a heartshape for it.
Many, many times while making it I struggled, I have to admit.
I really had to search for the Sudokupaper I knew I had somewhere (took some time, but I found it!) What I didn't find was my tiny heartshaped punches. Having searched for them for about half an hour I remember that Hedda last night asked to bring them to school today, in case they should make mothersdaycards (arts and crafts at Friday - she loves it).
Well, I found other solutions (pearls and charms, and though it's a males card I think the flowers looks nice on it - men deserves flowers too, I think.)
Having been a fisherman all of his life, I knew i had to use fish on the card, Kaisercraft has a lovely pad called Hunt & Gather, where I found a paper full of fish and cut out a few to use on this one.
So, now I won't write more, here come the pictures of the card, laying flat, opened and a close-up at last:




My fathers birthdaycard will go into these challenges:
Anonyme Scrappere - Anonyme Timeglass
Papirdokkene - Vise Kjærlighet
One stitch At A Time - With Love

***

7 kommentarer:

  1. Rigtig flot. Super fin ide.

    SvarSlett
  2. Så nydelig kort du har laget til pappa'n din! Lekkert pyntet, og papirene du har valgt er perfekt!

    Tusen takk for en kjempekoselig kommentar i min blogg, det setter jeg veldig pris på! God helg!

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow! What can I say except I love everything about it. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Jennie

    SvarSlett
  4. Tusen takk for at du deltar i NR 2 "Form" oppgaven til Anonyme Timeglass. Nydelig og knall tøft kort du har laget! Riktig lykke til, gleder oss til å se hva du lager til de 2 neste utfordringene også :)
    Klem fra Anja

    SvarSlett
  5. Nydelig!! Herlig fargekombinasjon og en lekker utfordring :)

    Takk for at du scrapper med Papirdokkene

    SvarSlett
  6. Så stilig og vakkert! Flotte farger og nydelig pyntet!
    Takk for at du deltar hos Papirdokkene :)

    Klem, Gry-Heidi

    SvarSlett
  7. Usually I do not read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great article.

    SvarSlett