Christmas Countdown

mandag 6. februar 2012

Hanging Hearts

These two wallhangings will go up on my wall (leftside of my mirror :D) for ValentinesDay - well I plan to have them hanging there for a while longer than for that day only, but I think that will be a nice occasion to put them up :)
I used these two "shy-looking" Magnolias - I think they're soo cute, and perfect for a "love you"-project like this.
The big hearts are made of quite heavy corrugated cardstock, then covered with DPs that I painted "a little" white over, and distressed the edges on.
I stamped some swirls onto the hearts with DistressInk, I think that ink can give a little softer tone than other inks.
Then I put on most everything of the stuff I love; doilies, laces, swirls, pearls, bows, flowers, charms and blings - oh, and glimmermist and glitter, not to forget - LOL
Of course the images are coloured with ProMarkers.

Here comes a couple of close-ups, first the Tilda-heart:
...and here is Edwins heart:

I'll enter these challenges with my Hanging Hearts:
TOMIC #35 - Valentine and Hearts
MDUC #132 - Love Is In The Air
Magnolia-licious Highlites - Vintage & Shabby Chic
Magnolia-Mania #139 - Anything Goes
Simply Magnolia - Hearts & Love






3 kommentarer:

  1. Nydelige hjerter du har laget.. Virkelig!

    Smil fra Sandra ;)

    SvarSlett
  2. Your hanging hearts are just gorgeous - so soft and delicate in these colours and with the lace.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    SvarSlett
  3. 2 beautiful heart cards !! Thank you for joining Tomic this week.
    hugs tina46

    SvarSlett