Christmas Countdown

torsdag 31. januar 2013

Christmas Giftbag

Over at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge the theme this week is Nativity.
A great chance to use some of the Magnoliastamps from the Nativitycollection I bought before christmas.
I think they're sooo cute! And I love to colour and make little scenes with them.
So, I've used them to make a giftbag for christmas.
These three are coloured with DistressMarkers and -reinkers.
I put on a little glitter on the glories and on the angels wings.
Papers used are from PionDesign.
I simply LOVE their papers, the soft, shady colours, the prints - and the thickness is so good to work with.
The paperedges areinked, both on DPs and images.
I've used Martha Stewarts Floral Wine Deep Edge Punch on the "lid" of the bag.
Behind the images on the bag I used MS Cherish PATP-set.
The Holly"swirl"-die is from Marianne Design.
Laces, halfbeads, a charm and a pin are other embelli'es I've put on.
Oh, and of course some cheesecloth...
To close the bag I've used magnets hidden underneath the DPs.

Here's the back of the giftbag. Papers from Pion here too. The postcards and stamps are cut out of a Pionpaper.
The postalstamps are from Kort&Godt.
I'll send the christmasgiftbag to the following challenges:
Marvelous Magnolia #12 - Anything Goes
MDUC #181 - Wings
Crafty Creations #207 - Anything But a Card
Party Time Tuesdays #105 - Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenges #166 - Put a Pin In It
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge  Extra for January - Anything Goes

***

10 kommentarer:

  1. Super cute Lisbeth! Loveing the glitter you added... everything flows so nicely!Thanks for joining us at MM this week!

    Hugs,
    Rina

    SvarSlett
  2. Absolutely gorgeous - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 109 - you could also enter this into my new CHNC challenge extra for January - closes at 20:00 UK time this evening - I'd love to see it there too. X

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow what an absolutely beautiful gift bag Lisbeth
    so pretty back and front
    Wendi
    x

    SvarSlett
  4. Thanks for also linking for my CHNC challenge extra for January - February challenge starts tomorrow morning - hope to see more of your crafting soon x

    SvarSlett
  5. Beautiful gift bag!! Loving all of the these you have used.

    hugs.......

    SvarSlett
  6. WOW this is gorgeous, I love it, and your colouring, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Thanks for playing at MDUC
    Hugs
    Karen

    SvarSlett
  7. really beautiful thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
    hugs sara x x

    SvarSlett
  8. Wow that is adorable! So much detail! Love it! Thanks for playing with CCC this week.

    SvarSlett
  9. Thanks for making me to gain new ideas about computers. I also hold the belief that one of the best ways to keep your notebook in prime condition has been a hard plastic-type case, or shell, that suits over the top of your computer. These types of protective gear are model distinct since they are made to fit perfectly over the natural covering. You can buy them directly from owner, or from third party sources if they are designed for your notebook, however don't assume all laptop could have a covering on the market. Once again, thanks for your tips.

    SvarSlett
  10. What i do not realize is actually how you're not really much more well-liked than you may be right now. You are so intelligent. You realize therefore significantly relating to this subject, produced me personally consider it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women aren't fascinated unless it’s one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs great. Always maintain it up!

    SvarSlett