Christmas Countdown

torsdag 31. januar 2013

Birthdaycard with Kenny K

I have another card to show you tonight.
A card very different from what I normally make, but I had real fun trying something different :)
I made this one last Sun-/Monday, after seeing Kenny K's latest Sketch-challenge.
I coloured this image a long time ago, with ProMarkers. 
The colours used are, most likely, Warm Grey 1-5 - and the blender...
On the wings I put on some Glitterstickles.
The black embossed background is a coca-cola-can. Cut, washed, embossed and coloured in with Adirondack Alcohol Ink (Pitch Black).
If you look very closely you can see the twine I've wrapped around the tinpanel, and if you look even closer you might see that it is deep purple.
The textured paper, that looks grey in the picture, actually is a light, dustpurple colour. Not very different from the halfbeads.
And finally I found use of the silvercoloured holographic "paper" I bought a long, long time ago.
(I have a huge folder filled with "strange/ funny papers". Seeing through them, I can't understand why on earth I bought them and it will probably will take me a lifetime to use them. But then, once in a while, like now, they are quite handy :) )
 I used a bit of the same DP (Rusty Pickle Pirate Princess) on the front as I used inside the card.
I inked the edges of the DPwith DistressInk BlackSoot.
The sentiment is stamped and embossed on a scalloped circle punched out of the DP(Marvy Uchida 1 1/2" scalloped punch).


The inside:
DP as front. Die Cuts from Kort&Godt. Swirls stamped with Inkadinkado Clearstamps (98977).
Edges inked with DistressInk BlackSoot.
I'll send the card to these challenges(, and cross my fingers that they'll like it):
Kenny K's Krafty Krew #128 - Get Sketchy 2!
Digistamps 4 Joy #59 - Anything Goes
Tiddly Inks #102 - Wings

***

8 kommentarer:

  1. Such a cute card!! Love the decorated inside. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    SvarSlett
  2. It's always fun to try something different. Good job. Thanks for joining us at DS4J for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    SvarSlett
  3. Well, you gotta love a KK image. This is so well done, just fabulous!
    Jackie DT member ds4j

    SvarSlett
  4. Fun, funky card! I love the embossing and the image! The inside is beautiful! Thanks for joining the Kenny K Krafty Krew!
    Danielle:)

    SvarSlett
  5. Very beautiful card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    SvarSlett
  6. Love the black and white treatment! And it's so lovely on the INSIDE too! Makes me feel...like a slacker. I NEVER decorate the insides of my cards.

    THanks for playing with us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew!

    SvarSlett
  7. Yet another stunning Lisbeth creation, I always look forward to seeing what you produce and you never let us down. Beautiful card, thanks so much for joining us this week at the Kenny K Krafty Challenge, why not take a look at the latest challenge and try your luck with that one too, we'd love to see more of your lovely work. Thanks again and good luck,
    Take Care,
    Andy
    xx

    SvarSlett
  8. I have observed that of all varieties of insurance, health care insurance is the most dubious because of the clash between the insurance plan company's duty to remain making money and the consumer's need to have insurance plan. Insurance companies' commission rates on wellbeing plans have become low, as a result some firms struggle to generate income. Thanks for the concepts you talk about through this website.

    SvarSlett