For the prize-money from Hjertebodens Juleblogg I bought some of the new Magnoliastamps.
I think this one, Tilda with Love Cake, is just perfect on the cover of a Recipe-book.
The image is coloured with Distress-Markers and -refills.
This is one of the first images I coloured after I received my Italeri-brushes, and I think my colouring have gotten a little bit better with those...
I used dies from Magnolia, Spellbinders and My Favorite Things, and Martha Stewarts Vintage Floral PATP-set. The little stampimages on the tag are from Crafty Secrets. Flowers are from Kort&Godt.
The little things sticking out underneath the flowers are flowerstamens I usually use making flowers for cakes.
I put some cheesecloth under the image.
And, of course, all paperedges are brushed over with DistressInk WalnutStain.
Around the image I dotted on some tiny Liquid Pearls (White Opal).
How hard I've tried I can't remember where the DP's are from...
So; here's the front of the book - I tried to not put on too much "things", after all it IS a book I plan to USE:
I used the same paper on front and back of the book:
I'll send my recipe-book to these challenges:
Simply Magnolia - Yummy Food
Totally Tilda #63 - Tilda in Trousers
Magnolia-licious Highlites - Anything Goes
Panduro Hobby - Alt er Tilladt (Anything Goes)