Christmas Countdown

mandag 7. januar 2013

OLL DT Birthday

Good morning to you all.
Monday morning, and time for a new challenge at Ooh La La Challenge Blog.
This fortnight we have an easy theme for you, it's Birthday!
Didn't I say easy?!?
I guess many of you already are planning and making some of this years birthdaycards for friends and family, so hop on over to OLLCB to get inspiriration and join our challenge.

My card is made using image and papers from the Boys To Men CD.
You can find this and many more in OLLs Online Craft Shop.
In the shop you can find lots of fun stuff, Free samples and Digital Downloads, as well.
(But of course; you do not have to use images and papers from OLL to join in, I just wanted to tell you about it...)
Well, back to the card:
I've used Martha Stewarts Cherish PATP-set making the panels. All edges are inked with DistressInk WalnutStain. The Birthdaygreeting is from Imaginisce. Finally I put on a bow and a footballcharm - and done, ready to use for a little birthdayboy :)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Godt nytt år!
    Du er allerede godt igang med produksjonen for i år :)
    Flott bursdagskort til dem som liker fotball :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your web site is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched all over the place and simply couldn't come across. What a great web site.

    SvarSlett
  3. I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already.. Cheers!

    SvarSlett