Christmas Countdown

mandag 5. august 2013

Wings challenge at Fashionista

Finally
My third post today
And finally we´re into the third week of the Wings-challenge over at

Fashionista Challenge

That means I can post my Wings-card
and welcome you to join us

Our sponsor for this challenge is
Sherri Baldy "Besties"

so again I got the chance to create with one of these lovely images
(Actually, as I were coloring this one, I thought of switching to an image with only one figure. It took me hourS to finish this one(!) But when the coloring was done, and I could start the glittering it was worth the time - I  L O V E to put on glitterdetails! So all wings on the card are glittered, both the butterflies and the fairies :)
(sitting here writing, I started wondering; could an entire image be colored with glitterstickles? Hmmm - think I´ll save that idea for a rainy day…)
I´m so sorry I haven´t got the list of ProMarker-colours used on this image. I completely forgot to list them as I coloured, and it´s just too difficult trying to remember when they´re all packed...
Well - enough writing, here´s my card...:

…an easel card…:

…and this shows the inside:

As this is the third week of the challenge, you may have joined us earlier, but remember you can enter this challenge three times (one for each week), so there´s still time to make another card with Wings…
And if you haven´t visited Fashionista Challenge earlier, be sure to do it now.
Come on, join us
:)

***

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar