Christmas Countdown

lørdag 24. august 2013

Blogcandy at My Bestie Norge, and a New, Pink Bestie-Card

Blogcandy at My Bestie Norge


All you have to do to participate is:
1. Put this "candybadge" on your blog (in the side bar or as a post,) and link back to us.
2. Become a follower.
3. Leave a comment, - so we know you are participating :-)


You can win this:



 



One lucky winner will receive this + 3 My Bestie Digistamps.

You can enter until the 28th of September, and the winner will be announced at the 29th. of September.


So please join in the fun!!!:-)



***
I also have a new card to show you this morning

 The image on this card is Sherri Baldys lovely My Bestie Img 816
It´s coloured with Pro- and FlexMarkers (colourlist further down)
I had a really good time playing with all this pink papers and stash - I dont think I have any favourite colour (I like all colours!), but very often pink is a colour I choose to use when I make things…
I followed the sketch from CLP Challenge Blog making this card. Great fun! 
Between two of the layers I put tags with stamped greetings on. I tied pink ribbon to one of the tags and pink/ white twine to the other.
The inside is kept clean and simple, with a sentiment stamped on the left side.
On the back I used the same paper as the backingpaper on the front.
And of course the paperedges are inked with DistressInk WalnutStain :)






Pro-and FlexMarkers used to colour the image:
Skin: Tan, Dusky Pink, Ivory, Sunkissed Pink
Hair: Tan, Gold, Buttercup
Eyes: Pastel Blue
Blossom, Pale Blossom (F)
Pear Green, Marsh Green

Supplies for the card:
Bazzill Cardstock
DPs: Papirdesign Lykke Rosa Pioner/ Søte Små Fugler
Dies: Spellbinders Fancy Tags, Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles Large, Magnolia DooHickeys Tags, Joy! Crafts 6003/0002, Spellbinders Floral Corner One
Textstamps: Kort & Godt, Papirdesign, Norsk Stempelblad
Ribbon, Twine, Lace, Halfpearls
Versacolor Gold
Versafine Onyx Black
DistressInk WalnutStain
Stampendous Frantage Chunky White Embossing Enamel, Stampendous Frantage Shabby White Embossing Enamel

I´ll enter these challenges:
CLP #61 - Sketch
Sister Act #21 - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Use Some Twine
Inky Chicks #11 - Use a Bestie image
The Cutie Pie #51 - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society #15 - Use Twine or Any Fiber
2 Sisters #158 - Square Cards


***

10 kommentarer:

  1. What a wonderful creation, I love your beautiful colour choice. Thank you for joining the Cutie Pie Challenge this week. Jane xx

    SvarSlett
  2. I'ts a gorgeous card Lisbeth.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Member

    SvarSlett
  3. Your card is fabulous!Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStamSociety Challenge.Hope to see again next week.
    Greetings Kaija DT-member

    SvarSlett
  4. Lovely card thanks for sharing at The Cutie Pie Challenge and Good Luck . Sarah

    SvarSlett
  5. Woow Lisbeth, this is a beautiful blogcandy...thanks for the chance. I post the candy on my blog. Í am a follower. Maby i'm the luckyone!
    Your card is also beautiful...love it!
    Hugs Ellen

    SvarSlett
  6. Nydelig kort, jeg elsker rosa så dette var jo midt i blinken, de er så nydelige de my besties stemplene <3

    SvarSlett
  7. Lovely card with beautiful details...thanks for playing with the Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    SvarSlett
  8. I love every little thing about this one. A really truly beautiful card, thank you for sharing. Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our Anything Goes challenge Karen P, Paper Crafting Journey DT http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

    SvarSlett
  9. Thanks for your article. One other thing is the fact that individual states have their particular laws in which affect home owners, which makes it very difficult for the the legislature to come up with a brand new set of guidelines concerning foreclosures on home owners. The problem is that each state offers own laws and regulations which may have interaction in an undesirable manner with regards to foreclosure guidelines.

    SvarSlett
  10. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

    SvarSlett