Christmas Countdown

onsdag 7. august 2013

GDT at I LOVE ProMarkers


Great news from me today!
I have been asked to be a Guest-DT over at I LOVE ProMarkers for August!
Of course I said "yes" -or maybe what I said something more like "YES!"
I Love ProMarkers may be one if the challenges I most often join, and now I have got the chance to join all their talented DT-girls for an entire month - It`s so EXCITING!
The first challenge I`ve made a card for is the "Use a Doily"-Challenge. I hope you see my doilies :)
I layered 3 doilies onto each other before I "squeezed" the middle of them a little together, then I positioned it in the corner. The image, Sherri Baldys Img 815 (of course coloured with ProMarkers, you`ll find a list of which colours I`ve used further down), is mounted inside a "shakerbox". Actually the whole front of the card is a shakerbox. I made the window using Spellbinders Petite Scalloped circles Large. Around it I used lots of flowers, leaves and butterflies - yes, they are glittered, both the flowers and the butterflies ;)
Here you can see the "shakereffect" better:

This picture show te front- and backside of the card. You can see I`ve used the same DP on both:

Here\s the inside of the card:
I used the same Spellbinders-dies for the textpanels, as I used for the window on the front.

Colours I used for the image:
Skin: Ivory, Dusky Pink, Blush, Tan
Pear Green, Meadow green, Pastel Green, Buttercup, Pink Pearl (F), Blossom, Pale Blossom (F)

Other materials:
Cardstock: Bazzill
DP: Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics 5th of May
Dies: Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles Large, Joy! Crafts DL102 (Butterflies)
Textstamp: Staz
Flowers, Leaves, Pearlstrings, Microbeads
Glitterstickles Diamond
DistressInk Walnut 

*****

3 kommentarer:

  1. Fint kort du har laget!
    Ha en fin dag :)

    SvarSlett
  2. It is an amazing card, so beautiful, thank you for being our GDT
    Ruth x

    SvarSlett
  3. Very well written information. It will be valuable to anyone who utilizes it, including myself. Keep up the good work - looking forward to more posts.

    SvarSlett