Christmas Countdown

søndag 27. februar 2011

Christmascards in February

Here's my second christmascard in February, for Hjertebodens Juleblogg.
The image is a picture I found on the internet.
Behind the picture i placed a big snowflake - only a little bit of it is showing.
I've used most cold colours in this card, most grey and silver.
All flowers are sprayed with silverpaint.
All edges are also "silvered".
I made the silverspray myself, and put it into an empty candyspraybottle I've kept after one of the kids - and was very satisfied with myself, thought I was really smart...
...until Sander came into my scraproom and found the spraybottle, with very quick fingers - luckily I were in the room and managed to stop him after only one spray in the mouth...


The last February christmascard is a JoyFold Card, in a sort of vintage style.
The image is from Stampavie Sarah Kay, coloured with aquarellepencils.
The text "The night before christmas" is from Panduro.
Inside the card I've used a text from Storyteller saying "God jul & Godt nyttår"
I've also used a Martha Stewart edge puncher and Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles Large.

Silly me, didn't write down what papers I used while working on the cards, so now I really can't remember where they came from... :(

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar