Christmas Countdown

mandag 7. februar 2011

Birthdaycard for a boy again

I've made yet another birthdaycard for a boy.
I really, really like my new MoManning Digistamp!
I've also used my Spellbinders Circles (LG), haven't used that one in ages (forgotten it completely for the other ones that are "much more shaped and fun to use"...
The card is made after the sketch at Sketch N Stash # 54, so I'll enter that challenge, and hope they'll like it :)
I'll also enter the challenge at Stamp Something, where the challenge is to USE A DIGI
On the left inside I've made a pocket, where there's place for money. Around the panels at both sides I've done faux stitches.
The back of the card has panels in the same colours as the rest of the card, stamped "Håndlaget av" ("Handmade by").

Materials:
Size: 6X6
Ink: Adirondack Earthtones Espresso, Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps: MoManning Digi, Textstamp
Papers: Cardstocks from Bazzill (Canvas and Bling) and Panduro
Other: Brads, Spellbinders circles (LG)
Techniques: ProMarkercolouring, Faux stitching


1 kommentar:

  1. great card for a teenager, this is sooooo my son thanks for joining us at Sketch N' stash this week
    hugs

    SvarSlett