At StampARTic they have a tutorial for a new kind of Tea light card. (New for me, anyway)...
The tutorial was so good, and explained every step so well that I didn't have any difficulties making the card :)
On the front of the card I've followed the theme for this weeks challenge at
Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club: "Christmas Tilda in Pink".
4 of the stamps are from Magnolia, the textstamp I really can't remember where I've got from :(
The motives are coloured with ProMarkes (mostly different pink colours...)
In the background I've used a paperdoily that I won in a challenge earlier this summer ( :D )
I've also used lots and lots of 3D-foampads to build up some of the elements.
Underneath the image I have an organza ribbon to tie
You may have guessed it already, but this goes to the challenge at
Inside the card there is a box that takes 6 tealights. The opening is on top of the box, and I have attatched a ribbon just to make sure it doesn't open (and for decoration, of course).
On the left inside I've made room for a tag, for a christmas greeting :)
Making a christmas card in pink was a new experience for me, and it was really fun too, moving a bit outside the comfort zone ;)