Christmas Countdown

søndag 7. desember 2014

Jul/ Nyttår!/ Feiring @ My Besties Norge


Hello again all crafters.
I’m back with todays 2.nd post.
This time for the new challenge at
My Besties Norge

The theme for this challenge is also
Jul/ Nyttår!/ Feiring
(Christmas/ New Year!/ Celebration)
This challenge will last for 4 weeks,
so enter your christmas or new years project and have fun.

I have made a giftwrapping for this challenge too.
I have used it for a pair of mittens, but of course you can put anything you like in the giftbag inside.
I have used Sherri Baldys beautiful image IMG440, on the giftbag.

You can find this one and all of Sherri Baldys images in her shops
Sherri’s Etsy Store
Scrapbook Stamp Society
My Besties Store

The giftbag is made of Bazzill cardstock, DPs are from MajaDesign.
To decorate it I used several dies (Magnolia DooHickeys, KaBoks, Wid Rose Studio, Memory Box) and laces. I inked all papers and cardstockedges with DistressInk WalnutStain. I also put on lots of siny, white halfpearls. The image is coloured with ProMarkers.
And here it is, the giftbag with the mittens:



I’ll join these challenges:
Papirlosjen - Jul
A Gem of a Challenge #134 - Anything Christmas
A Creative Romance - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #288 - Christmas
Creative Moments #57 - Anything Goes/ Winter
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Try It On Tuesday - Christmas Is Coming
Party Time Tuesdays #192 - Anything goes Theme
Artistic Inspirations #120 - Anything Goes
The ABC Challenge - Y is for Yuletide
Allways Something Creative #88 - Weinachten
Card and Scrap #87 - Jul eller Nytår
Crafting for all Seasons #91 - Tis the Season
Let’s Craft and Create #99 - Christmas
My Besties Friendship #8 - Es wird Weinachtlich/ Christmas Time
My Besties Aussie #31 - Anything Goes with a Bestie - Christmas
My Besties Deutschland #9 - Alles geht mit My Besties

***

I hope you’ll find the time to join us for this fun challenge.
Please visit
My Besties Norge
to see the projects from the rest of the DT-girls.
Be inspired,
Join in.

***

So Long

21 kommentarer:

  1. A cute image and a really lovely designed card. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett
  3. Lisbeth, I love this beautiful creation! Definitely a favorite of mine! I love all the texture you added. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    SvarSlett
  4. Lovely card and fantastic image. I love the embellishments.
    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Mar

    SvarSlett
  5. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    SvarSlett
  6. Så nydelig julekort/pose!
    Tusen takk for at du bidrar på JUL-utfordringen hos Papirlosjen.
    Smil fra DT-Ane Lene

    SvarSlett
  7. Oiii ... sikken flot gavepose!!

    1000 tak for at du deltager i vores udfordring hos Card and Scrap.

    Jytte, DT :)

    SvarSlett
  8. Such a beautiful Christmas Card super cute.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    SvarSlett
  9. Hallo liebe Lisbeth,

    eine wunderschöne, sehr liebevolle Gestaltung. Ich bin ganz begeistert von deiner Arbeit. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

    SvarSlett
  10. Denne va herlig da ;) Takk for at du deltar i Papirlosjen sin juleutfordring.Klem fra DT Belinda

    SvarSlett
  11. Gorgeous creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday. Nikki

    SvarSlett
  12. Gorgeous card - so elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.

    Helen x

    SvarSlett
  13. tolles werk. die gestalltung gefällt mir sehr gut.
    vielen dank für dein teilnahme bei my besties friendship.

    lg
    sandy

    SvarSlett
  14. Hello Lisbeths,
    I love your giftbag. The color the img everything is beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at my Besties Deutschland
    Love Hester

    SvarSlett
  15. Wow,a really nice giftbag Thank you for join us at My-Besties Deutschland design challenge this month!I hope you return soon and join our Bloghop!
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    SvarSlett
  16. eine nette karte ist dir da gelungen.
    danke fürs mitmachen beim ASC.

    glg meggi

    SvarSlett
  17. Så herlig kort!
    Takk for at du deltar i Papirlosjen sin juleutfordring.
    Klem fra Siri DT

    SvarSlett
  18. Thanks for joining at My Besties Friendship, a very nice project you made. Greats

    SvarSlett
  19. Flott gavepose du har laget.
    Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår hos Papirlosjen.
    Klem fra Jeanett

    SvarSlett
  20. Så fint gavepose du har laget!
    Takk for at du deltek i Papirlosjen si utfordring
    Klem DT Nina E

    SvarSlett
  21. Kjempelekkert og kreativ løsning! Takk for at du deltar hos Papirlosjen!

    SvarSlett