Christmas Countdown

fredag 8. mars 2013

Lace, Pearls and Metal

Hi again :)
Something completely different from me today!
I have coloured one of my Kenny K-images in blue and brown (DistressMarkers and -refills), then I tried to find matching papers and stash for it. Usually when I make cards I, sort of, have in mind which papers to use, as I colour the image. Colouring this one I didn't think of papers at all. I just had a great time colouring!
Then, having made it difficult for myself, I figured I'd just continue that way, so I decided to try that metaltape-embossingthing that "everybody" seem to be doing now - FUN!
 Around the image I put on halfpearls in different shades of blue, brads (with gemstones in), some TH-gears, a button and Fastenaters in two of the corners (I had totally forgotten I had those...)
The paperedges (Papirdesign and Prima) are inked with DistressInk BlackSoot.
I tied a black satinribbon to the embossed heart and attached a keycharm to it.
To the tag (tucked under the image) I tied a black laceribbon.
The border is made with Martha Stewarts Doily Lace Edge Punch.


Here's the insides. Greetingpanels punched with Martha Stewarts Cherish PATP-set.
The stamped greeting is from Norsk Stempelblad AS.
The back of it, waiting for my "Made by..."-stamp :

Working on this card my Spellbinder broke, third time since November! 
I have waited for it to happen again. 
We managed to fix it - with tape(!) this time, so I could use it some more. 
Then, Wednesday I bought a new cutter, a Cuttlebug, and I already LOVE it!!!

Now; I'll send the card to these challengeblogs (hope they'll like it):
Kenny K's Krafty Krew #133 - Lace & Pearls
NMWC #7 - Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge #69 - Button It
Totally Papercrafts #157 - Punch It
Sweet Stampin' - It's All Embossing
Crafty Boots - Old, New, Borrowed OR Blue (think I managed all except the Borrowed part...)
Crazy Amigo - Women
Dutch Dare Card Challenges #207 - Girls Rule

Wish you all a wonderful weekend


Unfortunately ;) it started snowing quite heavily here now - not weather for housework I guess...
Better stay here, in my scraproom ;)


16 kommentarer:

  1. Fab card! Love all the details.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Stunning card - amazing colouring and fabulous details.
    Thanks for playing along with us at AGOAC and TPC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Hi there, wonderful colouring and a fabulous image!

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Sarah

    SvarSlett
  4. Very prety card...wonderful coloring! Thanks so much for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge! --Gail

    SvarSlett
  5. Wow this is gorgeous I LOVE The colours you have used and well done for working in a new way it looks amazing :D
    Thank you for joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew and good luck.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Gorgeous card, love the colours you've used - fab! Thanks for joining us at NMWC this month and good luck
    Claire xx

    SvarSlett
  7. what a cool image, fabulous card! thanks for participating at NMWC and hope to see you again.

    SvarSlett
  8. kjempekult kort, det er helt herlig! jeg digger fargene dine -og eit akkurat hva du mener med å farge uten å ane hva man skal bruke! Super løsning, takk for at du er med hos KennyK
    -Laila aka Koneko

    SvarSlett
  9. Fabulous card, I love all of the embellishments, especially your metal tape.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    SvarSlett
  10. Fab card and wonderful details. Love the image and colours. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    SvarSlett
  11. This is really awesome! I'm going to have to research that metal tape embossing technique because I totally love that heart

    Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    SvarSlett
  12. Great card. Hope you have more luck with your Cuttlebug. Thanks for sharing with us at Dutch Dare for our 'Girls Rule' challenge.

    Hugs Helen DT xx

    SvarSlett
  13. Thank you so much for entering your lovely creation in our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend! We hope to see you again soon.

    SvarSlett
  14. Fabulous card and image. Beautiful colouring work. Thank you for sharing and joining us at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

    SvarSlett
  15. One thing I'd really like to say is the fact car insurance termination is a hated experience so if you're doing the appropriate things like a driver you simply won't get one. A number of people do obtain notice that they've been officially dropped by their own insurance company and several have to struggle to get added insurance following a cancellation. Low cost auto insurance rates tend to be hard to get after the cancellation. Understanding the main reasons with regard to auto insurance termination can help people prevent completely losing in one of the most significant privileges readily available. Thanks for the thoughts shared via your blog.

    SvarSlett
  16. You made certain good points there. I did a search on the issue and found the majority of people will have the same opinion with your blog.

    SvarSlett