Christmas Countdown

mandag 4. mars 2013

Four Legged Friends at OLLCB

 Hello again
We're kicking off a new challenge over at  Ooh La La Challenge Blog today.
The theme here is "Four Legged Friends".
I feel so lucky to get these lovely images and papers to create something out of!
For this card I chose image and papers from the Yesterday's Memories CD. 
You can find the CD - and many more - in OLL's online SHOP.

It's the first time I try out a twisted easelcard - fun!
I used brown cardstock as base for the card. I think it works quite nice with the colours on the DPs and Image.
The textstamp is a birthdaygreeting from Staz.
The topborder is punched with Martha Stewarts Floral Wine Deep Edge Punch.
Then I put on some (quite many, I see now) black gemstones, both for decor and to make the card stand up opened...
Visit OLLCB to see what the other girls have made - fabulous creations, I can tell ;)
Oh, and you have two weeks to join us with your Four Legged Friends - plenty of time :)

***


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar