Christmas Countdown

onsdag 17. desember 2014

Anything Goes @ I ❤️ ProMarkers

 
Hello again :)
Just one more week untill the Big Day, and like every year I can’t understand how to get everything finished in time. I just hope that when the day arrive things are like they always have been - they usually do…
Today is Wednesday, and that means it’s time for a new challenge over at 
 This week the theme is (the one we all love):

This week we have 2 sponsors:
and
Visit I ❤️ ProMarkers to read about their prizes.

For our Anything goes Challenge I have made a new page for my recipe book.
I have used the same image as I used for last weeks challenge, it’s called Pillsbury SnoBoy, and is from our sponsor Stitchy Bears.
With the image I used several snowflakes, made with both dies and punches, to decorate with. I found the big, glittered snowflake at a fleamarket. I also used some pompom-ribbon, cheesecloth, pearlstrings, halfpearls and seambindingribbon.
On the recipe tag I used a snowflakeshaped eyelet, some twine and ribbon, some halfpearls and a punched snowflake.
The recipe is handwritten.
Of course the image is coloured with ProMarkers - and has a little glitter on the SnoBoy himself…
The page is made with a «pocket» to put the recipe tag into.

The recipe pulled a bit out of the pocket:

How to make the Snowballs with Limoncino:
You’ll need:
200 grams marzipane
1 teaspoon grated lemonpeel
2 tablespoons limoncino
3 tablespoons icing sugar
***
150 grams white chocolate
grated coconut
***
Knead together marzipane, lemonpeel, limoncino and icingsugar. Form into small icingballs and let cool while melting the white chocolate.
Dipe the snowballs in the white chocolate, then roll them in grated cocnut.
Delicious!
(PS I always wear glowes making these)

(In my blogpost last week for I ❤️ ProMarkers you can see the snowballs in some of the pictures, you can find it here, or just scroll down.



(Here’s the frontpage of my recipe book, made years ago when I was new to scrapping and cardmaking. I guess I could have made it a lot better today, but it is kind of fun looking through the pages and see the progress I’ve made):

I’ll join these challenges:
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Scrapper’s Delights #37 - Anything Goes!
Creative Inspirations #294 - Christmas/ New Year
Deep Ocean #93 - Christmas is all around
Tuesday Throwdown #225 - Christmas
Creative Card Crew #77 - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #122 - Anything Goes/ Merry Christmas
Dream Valley #97 - Christmas
Card Mania #62 - Christmas
East Wind #21 - Christmas
Totally Gorjuss #266 - Blue for Christmas
The Crazy Challenge #186 - Christmas
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards #80 - Christmas

***

So Long

***

8 kommentarer:

  1. What a wonderful idea and great way to show case your creations. Love the design and all the embellishments. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty this week and good luck in the draw.Jennifef DT member xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Wonderful die cuts, loved your paper in the background. Wanting to Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Healthy New Year, Thank so much for joining us at Thought the Craft room Door challenge.
    Fabulous ideas and great inspiration.
    Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
    rubber stamping is my game blog


    SvarSlett
  3. A really beautiful card! Thanx so much for playing along with us at CC&CC. Happy Holidays! Joanne

    SvarSlett
  4. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic inspirations. Louise x

    SvarSlett
  5. This is a beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and we wish you a Merry Christmas! xxx

    SvarSlett
  6. This is just beautiful! Love the card and your presentation of it! Thanks for sharing this with us at Card Mania Challendges.

    SvarSlett
  7. Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations.
    Happy New Year!
    CraftyNatalie {DT}

    SvarSlett
  8. This is a gorgeous creation - lovely colours and layout - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    SvarSlett