Christmas Countdown

mandag 15. august 2016

Christmas Notebook


Hello again, friends and followers.
Suddenly I got the house all to myself as the rest of the family went fishing. There's still more than an hour to NCIS starts, so I thought I'd have some happy time in my work room :)

Tonight I'll show you a little christmas note book that I made. Well - I made the cover to put a store bought notebook in... Quite handy when preparing for christmas.
I used Bazzill Kraft Cardstock, and DPs from Maja Design, some twine, a label holder and a couple of brads to keep it in place. All papers are inked with DistressInk WalnutStain.
The border on the picture panel is made with a Martha Stewart Punch.
Here it is:





I'll join these challenges:
Love To Scrap #84 - Anything Goes
The ABC Challenge - N is for Noel
Crafting From The Heart #123 - Always Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #211 - Anything Goes
Penny's #290 - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky #315 - Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes As Long As It's Christmas

***
So Long

4 kommentarer:

  1. Great card thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs good luck x

    SvarSlett
  2. Oooo . . . this is gorgeous!! Such a fabulous way to dress up a plain ol' notebook. Love your layout and the great vintage feel. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful and very useful. Love those gorgeous vintage images. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting From the Heart. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    SvarSlett
  4. A beautiful vintage style Christmas card, the Kraft works so well. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    SvarSlett