Christmas Countdown

mandag 17. mars 2014

Baby/ Kids @ My Besties

Good Morning All Crafters.
Today I’m here to show you my DT-project for the new challenge at
My Besties
The theme this fortnight is
Baby/ Kids

Please visit My Besties, to see what the rest of the DT have made - wonderful, inspiring projects, I promise you 😊

The minute I saw this image I knew I wanted to make it into a wallhanging for a childrensroom. With it I’ve used a «Good night»-rhyme/ -song.
Everything is mounted on a very thick cardboardbase.
The backgroundpaper, I think, is from Papirdesign. The rhyme is printed on a piece of paper from MajaDesign. 
Underneath the image I put some tags, made with Magnolia DooHickeys. The swirls are also Magnolia DooHickeys.
The hearts are punched with a Martha Stewart punch.
I also used soe ribbons and laces. To the seambindingribbonbow I attached a few charms.
On the paperedges I used DistressInk WalnutStain.
-And of course I had to put on some pearls, and a little cheesecloth under the image


I’ll join these challenges:
Artistic Inspiration #83 - Anything Goes
Kort o Mania #104 - Bingo (Halvperler/ Dies/ Tekst)
Scribble and Scrap #14 - Always Anything goes
My Time To Craft! #239 - Charming!
Deep Ocean #73 - Lace and Pearls

***

If you want to see more of Sherri Baldys My Besties images, you can find them at
Scrapbook Stamp Society
and in
Sherris Etsy Store

***

Thanks For Visiting,

So Long

4 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful wall hanging, love the image, thankyou for joining us over at Scribble and Scrap - hugs Lynn DT :-) xxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful project, thanks for sharing with us this week at Artistic Inspirations

    Zoe DT xxx

    SvarSlett
  3. This is stunning. Love all the embellishments and the placement of them is fabulous. Thanks for playing along this week at MTTC. Jo :)

    SvarSlett