Christmas Countdown

mandag 4. februar 2013

Fashionista Challenge #12

Time for another Fashionista Challenge!
This months theme is "Valentine".
Our sponsor in February is the wonderful Elisabeth Bell.
I have used the image "On Cupids Cloud", that you can find in the digital collection .
Isn't it suuupercuuute!
Being given such a beautiful image to work with, I felt I really had to give my best both in colouring and decorating - so quite many images went in the bin before I finished this one rather satisfied (still see some spots I could have done better, but don't want to make you aware of what - lol)
I've coloured with Pro-, FlexMarkers and Glitterstickles (Yes, I call it "coloured" with the glitterstickles, the way I've used it on this image)
DPs are from 3ndyPapir - I've Distressed, Inked and sewn them together.
Dies used are from Magnolia, MarianneDesign, Nellie's and Spellbinders.
Decorations are Cheesecloth, Laces, Twine, Seembindingribbon, Charm, Flowers, Pearlstrings and Halfbeads (White and Pink)

Enough about my card.
 If you hop over to the Fashionista Challenge you can see the lovely Valentinecreations that the rest of the girls have made
Be inspired
And Join us
:)


3 kommentarer:

  1. Et herlig kort! Supersøtt motiv, og lekkert pyntet!

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanks for the different tips shared on this blog. I have noticed that many insurance companies offer customers generous discounts if they opt to insure more and more cars with them. A significant variety of households have several vehicles these days, especially those with older teenage children still living at home, and the savings in policies can soon mount up. So it pays to look for a bargain.

    SvarSlett
  3. Hello. Great job. I did not expect this. This is a splendid story. Thanks!

    SvarSlett