Christmas Countdown

mandag 4. februar 2013

OLLCB #123 Love Story

Today we're kicking off a new challenge over at Ooh La La.
I hope many of you will join us for this one.
The next fortnight the theme is "Love Story

For my weddingcard I've used image and papers from the new Yesterday's Memories CD
I wanted to focus on the image on this card, so I didn't want to put on too much embellishments; Just a ribbon with a weddingtext, a flower, a charm, a swirl"thing" and some flowerstamens.
The paperedges are inked with DistressInk BlackSoot.

Inside the card I made two pockets with tags. On one of the tags I stamped a romantic poem (Papirdesign).

On the backside I stamped and embossed an image showing two weddingrings (Papirdesign)

Now - hop over to Ooh La La Challenge Blog.
See what the rest of the DT have made, and see last weeks winners
- A huge congrats to Cheryl, Linda and Marion!


This picture is a special for my fellow DT Wendi(, who wrote such a lovely comment on an earlier post):
The picture is taken earlier this winter (november or december), outside my house (left corner).
Too bad neither we nor our neighbours had turned out the lights...





3 kommentarer:

  1. Wow Lisbeth you are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place and experience this amazing sight, thank you for sharing with me you never know I may one day get my wish to see this
    And your wedding card is just beautiful
    xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanks for the concepts you are discussing on this blog site. Another thing I want to say is getting hold of duplicates of your credit profile in order to look at accuracy of each detail could be the first activity you have to accomplish in credit score improvement. You are looking to clean up your credit history from damaging details errors that damage your credit score.

    SvarSlett
  3. You made some clear points there. I did a search on the subject and found most individuals will go along with with your blog.

    SvarSlett