Christmas Countdown

mandag 23. juli 2012

Recipe-Challenge at Ooh La La

Good morning everyone - it's monday and time for a new challenge at OLLCB.
This time we have a Recipe-challenge, a 1, 2, 3 Recipe-challenge, for you :)
1 IMAGE, 2 DPs, 3 EMBELLISHMENTS

I have used an image (The Magic of Winter) and papers from the "Boys To Men"-collection.
Seeing this image, I immediately knew that "this is it" - isn't it just adorable!!!
The three embellishments I've used are: Lace, Ribbon and some teeny, tiny halfbeads - you may have to look closely to find them ;)
On the background (the cardstock) I embossed some christmas-swirls and lots of snowflakes with clear embossingpowder.
All paperedges are inked with DistressInk WalnutStain.

Inside I used one of the papers from the outside, and made greetingpanels with a Martha Stewart PATP-set. 
On one side I stamped a christmasgreeting (Kort&Godt)...

...the other side I left blank, to write a personal greeting:

I hope as many as possible of you will hop over to OLLCB, to check out the Recipe-challenge, and to see what the rest of the DT have come up with - I'll tell you it's well worth a visit :)
Come on - join us!



Thanks a lot for visiting my blog,
as always I appreciate every visit and comment you make.



2 kommentarer:

  1. Så fint!!! og GRATULERER som designer på den sia :-) Har itje fått da mæ me før no! Da fortjent du verkeli, du e jo bærre helt fantastisk flenk!

    SvarSlett
  2. This is a beautiful card I just adore it
    Wendi

    SvarSlett