Christmas Countdown

torsdag 21. april 2011

Desktopbox with Roses

I've made a desktopbox for Anonyme Scrapperes challenge #20, which sound "Roser" (Roses).

No, it's not my idea, of course it's something I've seen in someone else's blog...

I had, originally, planned to use lots and lots of roses on it, but when I had finished the making and sat down to decorate it, I realized that if I should be able to use it, it would be better to keep the decorations at a minimum. And I already keep it at my worktable, storing my stamped images before I colour them :)
I also plan to make another one, to keep at the computertable, storing small notebook, sticks, and all those small things floating around there...

Materials:

Cardstock: Bazzill
Designpapers: Panduro
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, DistressInk WalnutStain
Textstamp: Storyteller
Ribbons, Eyelets, Roses

1 kommentar:

  1. Kjempe lekkert, det må jo vær een voldsom jobb å lage.. Men for en god ide!
    Takk for at du dletar hos AS.
    Marit

    SvarSlett