Christmas Countdown

tirsdag 5. april 2011

Heddas Card

When I made my card for Just Magnolias "Anything Goes with the option of adding buttons"-challenge my daughter Hedda (10) came and also wanted to make a card with Tilda, and with buttons. She has over the years got some hours sitting beside me painting, cutting, punching - doing everything that I do. I think she's become quite good, and does she want any help - no. She wants to try first on her own...
Last sunday she made this easelcard. I'm not quite sure what kind of papers she's used, but I DO recognize the Tildaimage (she likes Tilda and Edwin very much), and I can see that she's been using the spellbinder with different dies and a heartpunch :)
I also think she has been much more creative using the buttons than I was ...
So - after her wish I'll send her card to Just Magnolia, and hope they will let her enter their challenge although she's only 10...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar