Christmas Countdown

onsdag 27. august 2014

Make your own BP @ I ❤️ ProMarkers


Good Morning Friends, Followers and Fellow Crafters.
It’s Wednesday again, and time for a new challenge over at
I ❤️ ProMarkers

The theme for this weeks challenge is
Make you own BP
How you interpret this is entirely up to you, but please remember you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, TriaMarkers or AquaMarkers and of course follow the theme to be entered into the prize draw, if not your entry will be deleted.

Our sponsors this week are

Squigglefly

and

Marianne Design

Visit
I ❤️ ProMarkers
to read about the prizes, and to see what the DT girls have made to inspire you.

Here’s my DT project for this challenge.
My backing paper is made of old newspapers. Torn into small pieces, thoroughly wet, then put into «frames» with a few dried flowers, flattened and dried. I prefer making papers outside, as this is a really messy work…
I also used an embossed piece of paper on the book mark (Cuttlebug D’vine Swirls embossingfolder) - for that’s what it is; a bookmark.
The image is coloured with ProMarkers, for the glasses I used Glossy Accents.
Around the image I put on a little Frantage Aged Copper

Backside of the bookmark:

Inside of it I put on two magnets, to hold the bookmark in place inside the book


I’ll join these fun challenges:
Let’s Craft and Create #96 - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #210 - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges #250 - Animal
Brown Sugar #108 - Let’s Get Krafty
Wags ’n Whiskers #136 - Back To School/ For a Teacher
4 Crafty Girls #25 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #335 - Back To School
Delightful Challenges - School Daze

***

I hope you’ll find time to join this weeks challenge over at
I ❤️ ProMarkers
See you there

***

So Long

6 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous bookmark, fantastic idea! Love that great image and your fab colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Fabulous project Lisbeth. The challenge you linked it to at Let's Craft and Create had finished prior to you putting your entry on, and a new one has just started. As the theme is Anything Goes please visit us again and link this to our latest challenge as we'd love you to take part. x

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow great bookmark!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  4. amazing you did a great job thanks for joining us at brown sugar and I hope to see more from you
    hugs Tonnie

    SvarSlett
  5. Cute bookmark Lisbeth!! THe image is very cute!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    SvarSlett
  6. Great bookmark. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    SvarSlett