Christmas Countdown

mandag 8. juli 2013

Ebony & Ivory at Ooh La La

Hi again, girls.
I'm back to show you the card I made for our latest challenge at 
The next two weeks we have the theme 
Ebony and Ivory

I struggled a bit with this one, but all of the time I spent thinking about what to make, the bookcard was in the back of my mind. So finally I decided to go for it.
And here it is:
Image and papers are from OLL, apart from the black paper I used I used as bookcover.
That's a  really O L D paper. I have no idea where I got it from, but I think the embossed roses on it fitted this project perfect.
To decorate the book I used lots of roses (ivorycoloured), leaves, seambindingribbon, halfpearls, a black labelholder, heartcharm, pearlpin (I made it myself :) ), lace (inside), a Spellbinders-diecut corner.
The paperedges are inked with DistressInk BlackSoot.
The little greeting in the labelholder is stamped with a stamp from Kort & Godt.

Inside the "book" I had to use a little colours. 
(I tried using black papers, but found it too gloomy. Ivory papers gave it too much of a "weddinglook")

On the card inside the book I used the same image, in a smaller size:

I hope I've given you a little inspiration to join our
Ebony and Ivory Challenge.
you can find lots and lots of inspirations.

I'll enter these challengers with my Book-Card:
NMWC #11 - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft #233 - Anything goes
 A Gem of a Challenge #87 - Lots of Layers
 Crafts and Me #138 - Anything Goes
NSHK #77 - Masse Blomster

 ***

5 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful book card! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    SvarSlett
  2. Så flott et bokkort med flotte blomster på :D
    tusen takk for at du deltar hos oss i NSHK :D

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful project, but no stamping is not acceptble sorry, we require a stamped main image on all entries, your image just does not fit our rules, Suzanne (Owner NMWC)

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeouss project :) thanks for joining A Gem Of A Challenge this week :) hugs Ria

    SvarSlett
  5. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    SvarSlett