God morning. I have two little projects to show you here.
A while ago two girls started their practice in the tower where I work.
I made these little bags for their final theoretical tests - a little god-luck-bag.
Inside the bags I put some candy, then I put on two different Tildatags.
The images are coloured with distressink. Around the images I squeezed out teenytiny drops of liquidpearls.
I used different laces, ribbons and diecuts to decorate the tags. The paperedges are inked with DistressInk Walnut Stain.
The first tag is kept in most bluetones.
The sentiment on the punched out circle means Good Luck.
The second bag is more in pinktones. Good Luck on this one too.